The Modul-Compete 50 - CT5 signal tower is specially designed for 24V DC applications in the industry. Thanks to its modular design, users can assemble any desired combination with just 23 item numbers.
The CT5 signal tower can be equipped with an IO-Link base module, which ensures seamless integration into existing systems and enables easy communication and configuration.
With a maximum capacity of five positions, the Modul-Compete 50 - CT5 signal tower offers a wide range of signaling possibilities. The low pollution due to the flat smooth design on the outside ensures that the signal tower always looks clean and professional.
The Modul-Compete 50 - CT5 signal tower can be equipped with multifunctional LED modules and LED modules for continuous light in six different colours. This allows the signal tower to be adjusted to specific signaling needs and offers a clear visual indication. In addition, there is an efficient sound module with eight different tones, allowing the signal tower to also generate sound signals if necessary.
With various mounting options, such as the M12 connector base module and magnetic base, the signal tower is easy to install on different locations and surfaces. Features of the CT5 signal tower:
- Modular Ø 50 mm signal tower for 24V DC applications in the industry
- IO-Link available
- M12 connector available
- Up to 5 positions possible
- Low pollution due to flat smooth design on the outside
- Maximum availability of products due to minimal number of items (only 23 order numbers)
- Multifunctional LED modules and LED modules for continuous light in 6 colours
- Efficient sound module up to 95 dB - 8 tones
- Optimized 'resilient' bayonet system for high stability, even without sealing rings
- Many different mounting options