The contents of this website and the information provided is selected carefully and updated on a regular basis. Nevertheless errors and incomplete facts may occur. Therefore fortop shall give no warranty or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website. Furthermore, fortop reserves the right to accomplish changes or supplementations without prior notice.
fortop shall neither be responsible for the contents of any websites referred to on fortop's website and linked with it.
fortop shall be liable for damages – regardless of the legal cause – solely:
- in the event of intent;
- in the event of gross negligence of organs or executives;
- in the event of culpable violation of a person/health/life;
- in the event that fortop has fraudulently concealed a defect;
- insofar as fortop has given an explicit guarantee for a specific consistency of the delivered Contract Product;
- insofar as fortop has given an explicit guarantee that a specific consistency of the delivered Contract Product is maintained for a certain period;
- as well as insofar as fortop is liable for damages caused to persons or to privately used property pursuant to the Product Liability Act.
In the event of culpable violation of essential contractual duties, fortop shall also be liable in case of gross negligence of non-executives and in case of slight negligence. The liability of fortop in cases of slight negligence shall, however, be limited to typical contractual losses which could have been reasonably foreseen. Essential contractual duties are duties safeguarding essential contractual legal positions of the Purchaser, which are granted to the Purchaser by contract with regard to its content and purpose; further, essential contractual duties are duties the fulfilment of which is required for the due execution of a contract and the observance of which the Purchaser relies on, and may rely on, regularly. Any further claims shall be excluded.
The contents of this Website is copyrighted and fortop is exclusively entitled to all rights resulting thereof. Without fortop's prior written consent commercial duplication or any other commercial use of the presented contents and information, especially of graphics and pictures is prohibited.