The EMU M-Center is an advanced data logger for energy management and data collection, focusing on energy optimization and transparency in consumption. The M-Center offers various interfaces such as RS485, Ethernet, and Flex I/Os, ensuring high flexibility and connectivity. It seamlessly integrates into existing infrastructures through gateway functions like BACnet IP, OPC UA, MQTT, and Modbus TCP.
The intuitive web interface, compatible with all modern browsers, simplifies installation, configuration, and management. Due to its support for multiple protocols, the M-Center can smoothly integrate into building management systems and connect with GridVis or the fortop DCEM system.
By default, the M-Center supports up to 20 M-Bus meters. Additional licenses are available to expand this number. Licenses are also available for other protocols.The EMU M-Center can be extended with the following licences:
- License for the BACnet IP protocol
- License for the MQTT protocol
- License for the OPC UA protocol
- Licenses for up to 60 Modbus TCP meters
- Licenses for up to 64 Modbus RS485 meters
- Licenses for up to 250 M-Bus meters
- USB offline firmware update for the EMU M-Center