The ILME MIXO series offers an advanced modular connector system that allows you to assemble custom connections. With more than fifty available modules
, you can tailor the connector to your specific needs.
The modules are placed side by side and locked in a standard housing, providing a secure and reliable connection. The system is open and flexible, with different categories of modules, including power/signal, electrical power, data transfer, fiber optic, and pneumatic.
Using ILME's online configurator, you can assemble the interior of the connector, including choosing between a male or female frame and different connection methods. The modular MIXO connectors fit into standard housings of 6, 10, 16, or 24 poles.
ILME also offers the MIXO One housing, made of robust and lightweight aluminum, for EMC-critical applications. The MIXO system supports the Squich® quick-connect system for fast and easy wiring without tools. For high-power energy storage, ILME offers the CX 01 YAF/M high-power MIXO module. Features of the ILME MIXO series modular connector system:
- Modular connector system for custom connections
- Power and data contacts range from 4A to 200A
- Connection methods consist of crimping or spring clamping
- Specific modules for: Coax, fiber optic, Sub-D, USB, and RJ45 Ethernet
- Wide range of modules for different applications
- Convenient online configurator for easy assembly
- Robust lightweight aluminum housing (MIXO One) for EMC-critical applications
- Support of the Squich® quick-connect system for fast and tool-less wiring