Measuring earth fault currents in existing installations can sometimes be challenging because placement around all conductors is almost never feasible. With Rogowski coils, in combination with an RCM 201-ROGO, this becomes possible. The Rogowski coils for the RCM-201 are a series of 5 flexible coils in different diameters.
By using a flexible current transformer, measurements can be easily taken in existing situations without the need to interrupt the current. The coils are also a solution when space is limited. The coil can be easily placed around the conductor(s) to be measured, and the end can be securely clicked into the connection unit. This connection unit also has a 3-meter long cable for connection to the current monitoring device.Main features of RCM 201-ROGO coil:
- Flexible, making it perfect for retrofitting or places with limited space
- Available in 5 different diameters: 120, 200, 290, 390, and 580mm
- Can be easily placed around the conductor(s) to be measured
- Placement can be done without de-energizing the installation
- Complete freedom of placement due to the 3-meter long connection cable
- Suitable for measuring type-A earth fault currents in combination with the RCM-201