The Rogowski coils for the UMG 96-PQ-L-LP power analyzer are a series of flexible coils that can be easily placed around the conductor(s) to be measured. This makes them perfect for retrofitting or for locations where space is limited. Once connected to a UMG 96-PQ-L-LP power analyzer, the user has an extremely advanced and versatile measuring instrument for monitoring energy consumption and electrical parameters in critical applications.
The coils are available in different diameters, providing a suitable flexible current transformer for every application. The current transformers come with a 3-meter long cable for connection to the UMG 96-PQ-L-LP power analyzer.Main features of UMG 96-PQ-L-LP Rogowski coil:
- Flexible, making it perfect for retrofitting or places with limited space
- Available in 5 different diameters: 120, 200, 290, 390, and 580mm
- Can be easily placed around the conductor(s) to be measured
- Placement also possible on uninsulated busbar systems
- Complete freedom of placement due to the 3-meter long connection cable